Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bored

Are you bored? You got nothing to do? tired of surfing online? Wanna have a break? Looking for something to kill your time? Ok, I have something to suggest here.

You can pay a visit to this website : http://www.bored.com

This website has loaded plenty of funny stuff and games, ready for you to dig out one by one. Some are really marvelous, and very enjoyable stuff. Furthermore, they are going to add new stuff from time to time.

Declare: I got nothing to do with this website, not even affiliate to it. I just accidently came across it when I was really bored surfing on net, and simply type the keyword "bored" in Google search. Well, in fact, Google brought it to me. ^^
If you like it, I'm glad. Well, then I guess you might also interested to the widgets I had collected here. For further killing your time, just check out my collected widgets on my sitebar's label - "Widgets". I got adopted a spider, a puppy and few golden fishes here. Just check it out yourself and enjoy being bored !!!

No comments: